TS-W series CROSS CUTTER
TS-W cross cutter processes steel frame structure.
- Able to cut loose objects on the ground.
- The crossed cutter blades can punch a hole in the object, making it possible to cut objects bigger than the cutter blade length.
- The special casting alloy used delivers a lightweight shear with superior durability.
- A high oil flow speed valve reduces cycle time.
- The robust rotator feafures a durable bearing.
■TS-W series CROSS CUTTER
|Max. Jaw Opening||[mm]||680|
|Cutter Blade Length||[mm]||640|
|Cutting Force (Center)||[kN]||1500|
|Cutting Force (Tip)||[kN]||800|
|Excavator Set Pressure||[MPa]||35|
|Suitable Carrier Range||[Ton]||20~25|
Note) The above specifications are subject to change without notice. The above specifications assume the use of an OKADA universal pin mount.