Okada Aiyon Corporation (hereinafter called Okada) establish the handling policy of personal information on the website (http://www.www.okada-aiyon.com) managed and operated by Okada. You are kindly requested to make sure of this Policy before using our website.
The types of the personal information may include but not limited to:
- full name, professional e-mail address, professional phone number
- place of work, title
- job application data
- payment information: bank account numbers
- Other numbers or symbols given to an individual
2. Personal data we collect
Our website may collect certain range of personal data by specifying the purpose of the need for the information. In any of these instances, an individual is requested to provide us with the personal data at your own discretion.
3. How we use your informationWe will only use your personal information set out below for the principal purposes specified when you submit the information.
- Verifying corporate identity when we start business with your company
- Sending communications by various methods, such as mail, professional email, professional telephone, professional fax and other channels
- Maintaining business relationships with your company
- Maintaining business records of services, payments and other transactions for legitime purposes of the business
- Compliance with other contractual, legal and regulatory obligations or other risk management purposes
4. Providing the information to third parties
Personal information provided by an individual will not be disclosed or provided to any third party except in the following cases;
- When receiving your prior approval
- When using in a state where an individual cannot be identified
- When disclosing to companies (such as a business partner) that has signed a confidentiality agreement with us within the limits necessary to carry out the purposes of use
- When required personal information by law
5. Reference, Correction and Erasure;
- An individual is entitled to ask us if we are processing their personal data and if we are, they can request access to their personal data.
- An individual is entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about them shall be corrected.
- An individual is entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- An individual is entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of their personal data, for example, if they want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
We have a responsible person in charge and appropriately manage the handling of your personal information. We strive to protect your personal information, implementation of appropriate security measures against not only outflow prevention of personal information, but risk of unauthorized access from outside. For better services, we may outsource operations such as dispatch of our products to the outsourcing company and at that time, we also strive to manage to prevent leakage of customers’ personal information or unauthorized access in the same manner.
For any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact our responsible department ( firstname.lastname@example.org / +81 6-6576-1268).
10. In using our website